top of page
  • Writer's pictureChapman Chen

Polish Young Man's Naked Body Mysteriously Fell from Height波蘭青年屍體離奇墮樓!By Chapman Chen, HKBNews

At about 3 am on Oct 21, a 25-year-old foreign naked man was found lying opposite 6, Aberdeen Street in Central, according to Oriental Daily & Singtao Daily. He was suspected of having fallen from a height and was already in a coma when discovered. He was then rushed to Ruttonjee Hospital, where he was confirmed to die of grave injuries. After investigation, the police did not find any suicide note, but they confirmed that the deceased came to Hong Kong using a Polish passport. He fell from the terrace of a hotel room at 3 Kau U Fong. According to HKBNews' research, the hotel's name is Lan Kwai Fong Hotel. The Hong Kong Police believe that there's nothing suspicious while the cause of his death has to yet be certified by autopsy.

Looking at Oriental Daily's photo of the body, there was little or blood on the body but a lot of bruises. Looking at Singtao Daily's photo, there was very little blood on the ground.

Many netizens suspect that the deceased man was actually the same young, seemingly mixed protester, who, according to STP Media, was assaulted and arrested at 5:30 pm on Oct 20 at the junction between Lai Chi Kok Road and Poplar Street. Some other netizens, however, are circulating the photo of a released young man, whom they claim is the same young man arrested in Lai Chi Kok on Oct 20 (see note 1). Anyway, the body found on Oct 21 remains a mystery.

In the history of most civilized societies, extremely few people would take off all their clothes before committing suicide by jumping from height or into the sea. But since the anti-extradition law movement began in early June, there have been more than 114 similarly mysterious suicides.

On Sept 14, a naked foreign female's body allegedly fell from high up a building on Cross Street, and broke into two halves after hitting the roof of a stall, and lay on the ground with little blood spilled. Within 12 minutes, the Hong Kong police announced "nothing suspicious". Oriental Daily, a pro-CCP HK media, was again the only press that arrived at the scene to report the case.

Note 1:

5,994 views0 comments


Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page