Jesus Recommends Urine Therapy! By Chapman Chen, HKBNews
1. Introduction: In John 7:38 (KJV), Jesus said, "He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." Here, Jesus was echoing his ancestor King Solomon's advice, "Drink water from your own cistern, running water from your own well" (Proverb 5:15 NIV) (Note 1). Now, what else but urine would flow out of your belly as a kind of living liquid? [As advised by Australian nutrition consultant Martha Christ (1996), to achieve the best effect, urine therapy had better be combined with veganism (Note 2).]
2. Spiritual vs Physical
The author of John went on to remark that by "living water" Jesus "meant the Spirit" (John 7:39 NIV).
Note that whenever Jesus discussed something spiritual, He invariably illustrated it with something material or actual (cf. Eden Natural Juice 2015) (Note 3). For example, in Matthew 7: 24-25, Jesus compared spiritual rock (His teachings) to real rock; in John 6:48-51, spiritual bread (His Christhood) to genuine bread; in Matthew 13:31-32, the divine Kingdom of Heaven to an earthly mustard seed. And now, in John 7:37-39, Jesus compared the Holy Spirit to physical urine flowing out of the belly. Just as the "living [urine] from the belly gives life and healing to the body, the Holy Spirit gives life and healing to the soul," to quote Eden Natural Juice (2015).
3. Urine is indeed our bodily living water
According to American natural therapist cum chiropractic Dr. Edward Group (2021) (Note 4), doctors and researchers have proven that human urine is an enormous source of over 2,500 vital nutrients, vitamins, hormones, enzymes and critical antibodies that cannot be duplicated or derived from any other source as well as up to six unidentified compounds not yet known to man. These vital substances include, e.g., Adrenaline, antibodies, Biotin, Copper, Dopamine, Estrogen, hormones, Insulin, Iodine, Calcium, Magnesium, Stem Cells, proteins, Potassium, Melatonin, Nitrogen, Serotonin, Selenium, Testosterone, Urea, Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Zinc, Riboflavin....
4. Urine Therapy has a History of 5000 Years!
Urine therapy has a history of five thousand years since ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt, India, China and more. According to Dr. Edward Group (2021), it has been used to successfully treat cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure, depression, diabetes, skin ailments, indigestion, constipation, kidney failure, insomnia, toothache, psoriasis, hair loss, chronic fatigue, cataracts, AIDS, arthritis, allergies, autoimmune diseases, asthma, infertility, menopause, infections, poisoning and wounds, osteoporosis, respiratory issues, cramps, you name it!
Full Article Link: https://www.hkbnews.net/post/jesus-recommends-urine-therapy-by-chapman-chen-hkbnews Amen!
1. Admittedly, in view of its context, some commentators opine that "Drink water from your own cistern" means that one should make love to one's wife only. Nonetheless, in the Bible, one signifier could stand for more than one signified, so that "drink water from your own cistern" can refer to "have sex with your own wife only" as well as "drink your own organic urine".
4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud5ajT0yns4 .